I have always had a passion for the arts and everything esthetically beautiful. This creativity and passion is the driving force that inspired me into the cosmetology field. I have been developing and perfecting my skills for the last 12 years. I graduated with honors from Salt Lake Community College with an associate in Cosmetology in 2003 and later received a general education associates as well. I love the constant change in styles and the need for learning new skills and strive to attend several education events a year to stay up to date with the new trends and styles. I traveled and attended nationwide and worldwide education events in Chicago, New York, Orlando and Las Vegas as well as many local education events. I specialize in wedding hair and make-up, men’s and women’s cuts, perms, hair extensions, waxing services and colors. I will help you with all your color needs from the most vibrant reds, punky pinks, bombshell blondes and rich chestnut brunettes, whatever your desire I will find the right combination for you! I pride myself in your happiness, it is the reason I do hair! I will do whatever I can so you can have your best hair ever! Give me a call to set up an appointment today.
Get to know Kara:
1. What is your favorite thing about your profession?
– I love making people feel beautiful and happy. You always feel amazing after you get your hair done and I like to think that feeling ripples to others after you leave, spreading happiness.
2. What is your favorite service you provide?
– I love everything, but especially color, cuts, and wedding/special occasion hair because I can really use my creativity to come up with an unique style for each individual.
3. What is your favorite saying or quote?
– Don’t worry be happy!
4. What is your favorite movie?
– Notting Hill
5. What is your favorite TV show?
– Friends, Mentalist, Greys Anatomy
6. What is your favorite Restaurant?
– The Cheesecake Factory
7. What are your Hobbies?
– Anything artistic: crafts, photography, painting, shopping, walking, cooking, movies, spending time with my family.