Manager of A La Mode Studios and Hair Stylist/Owner of La Rousse Salon
I started cosmetology schooling in high school through SLCC, and have been working in the industry for over 7 years now. I opened La Rousse Salon in 2010 and am excited to be a part of the a la mode studios team. I have taken several different classes working with ethnic hair and feel confident working with all different textures of hair. I traveled with Bling Strands to California, Chicago, and Iowa working in their booth and educating others about the products they offer. I love to continue my education and stay up to date with the newest trends. I have taken classes with Sexy Hair, Rock Star Hair Extensions, Foxy Hair Extensions, American Crew, Affinage, and Simply Smooth. I specialize in men and women’s cuts and colors, hair extensions, facial waxing, and keratin smoothing treatments.
Get to know Danielle:
1. What is your favorite thing about your profession?
– I love meeting new people and making them feel like a new person when they leave my salon. I also love to stay connected with my clients and be able to learn about them and help create their ideal color and style.
2. What is your favorite service you provide?
– Coloring Services and Hair Extensions
3. What is your favorite saying or quote?
– “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”!”
4. What is your favorite movie?
– 50 first dates
5. What is your favorite TV show?
– Elementary, Sherlock Holmes, Person of Interest, and Modern Family
6. What is your favorite Restaurant?
– Fratelli Ristorante, Cheesecake Factory
7. What are your Hobbies?
– Bike riding, photography, and playing with my dogs!