I am excited to be serving on the A La Mode Studios team! I have been working in the hair industry for over 12 years now and have clients that travel from all over North America to see me. I pride myself on being a friendly, enthusiastic and creative hair stylist who emphasizes on providing each client with exceptional service. I trained in the highest classes at Francois D. Design Hair Academy, and have also been trained by Regis, Tigi, Matrix, Loreal, RedKen, Paul Mitchell, Sebastian, and Scruples. I specialize in Haircuts, Color, Highlights, Styles and Perms. I love working with all sorts of hair textures, and have mastered the art of what it is to be a stylist who listens and understands. I am always looking for new ways to develop my talent and skill. I enjoys serving and meeting new people and teaching clients about how to take care of their hair!
Get to know Brooke:
1. What is your favorite thing about your profession?
– I love meeting new people, getting to know them, and building friendships. I also love making people feel good about themselves.
2. What is your favorite service you provide?
– Colors, Haircuts, Blowout Styles.
3. What is your favorite saying or quote?
– Use what talent you possess: The woods would be silent if no birds sang except the ones that sang best.